Contributors.md 2.11 KB
Members of the following organizations are or have been contributors to the PALISADE library:
- NJIT (New Jersey Institute of Technology)
- MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Raytheon BBN Technologies
- UCSD (University of California San Diego)
- Applied Communication Sciences (ACS) / Vencore Labs
- LGS Innovations (Lucent Government Systems)
- Galois, Inc.
PALISADE is being developed with the generous support of our sponsors on the following projects:
- DARPA SAFEWARE (2015-present) : Sponsored by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Army Research Laboratory (ARL) under Contract Numbers W911NF-15-C-0226 and W911NF-15-C-0233. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Department of Defense or the U.S. Government.
- NSA CAE (2015-2016) : Project sponsored by the National Security Agency under Grant H98230-15-1-0274. The United States Government is authorized to reproduce and distribute reprints notwithstanding any copyright notice herein.
- Simons Foundation
- IARPA RAMPARTS (2016-present) : This research is based upon work supported in part by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA). The views and conclusions contained herein are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as necessarily representing the official policies, either express or implied, of ODNI, IARPA, or the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government is authorized to reproduce and distribute reprints for governmental purposes notwithstanding any copyright annotation therein.
- Sloan Foundation